- The IBCh PAS PhD Program offers the studies in biochemical and chemical profile.
- Applicants are considered by the Examination Board on the basis of oral exam results in the second half of the last month of every quarter.
- Exam dates are announced at www.ibch.poznan.pl two weeks before.
- A student can apply for more than one position by taking the exam, in case there are more positions available in particular quarter. Once a student is admitted, he automatically resigns from other positions available.
- A scholarship is awarded to a student who obtained the best results from 0-5, whereas 3.5 is a minimum score necessary for admission.
- The candidates shall contact the Institute to schedule an initial interview with future promoter in order to better recognize the suggested research area.
- Biology course: L. Stryer. Biochemia lub/i RK Murray, DK Granner, VW Rodwell. Harper's Biochemistry.
- Chemistry course: J. Mc Murry. Chemia Organiczna lub/i RT Morrison, RN Boyd. Organic Chemistry.
- An aaplication to the Director of the Institute for admission to the PhD Program (doc).
- MSc degree (a copy) or document certified by a proper Faculty Office.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Other documents that present a candidate?s profile (awards, degrees, etc.) optional.
For more information contact the Head of the Program:
Prof. Adam Kraszewski
tel. (+48) 61 852 85 03 ext. 181